Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cupcakes & my "big apple's" gifts!


Hello there :)
About a month ago some family friends travelled to NY!



And I got the best gifts ever!
Heart and star shaped sugar sprinkles and the cutest cupcake liners!
:D


I couldn't wait to use them, so I baked them back cupcakes


Our friend is a brave traveller, a vinyl freak collector and an old school lover  :)
His girl loooves chocolate, cupcakes and cuteness <3



I used vanilla n chocolate marble cupcakes
and ganache chocolate as topper



4 comments:

  1. Cupcakes look delicious! Lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. πολύ όμορφα δωράκια σου έφεραν!-
    και τα cupcakes που έφτιαξες τέλεια!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies




    1. Ναι! Kι εγω ενθουσιαστηκα μολις τα ειδα :D :D :D
      H αληθεια ειναι οτι εχουν αρκετες ατελειες, γιατι τα εφτιαξα μεσα σε 1-1,5 ωρα...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...