Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mini Cupcakes for little Phoebe




Looks like someone liked mushroom like cupcakes...

   


So I made some more for Phoebe's b-day party!




I baked my super-fluffy cupcakes, I filled them with chocolate ganache and I decorated them




I designed some "Φ" (φ spelt like "ph" from Phoebe)




just to make them more personal...





How cute are they look, in the box?
I love the final result!



The feedback from the party was super positive and as they told as both children and parents adored mushroom-cupcakes!  I hope to make more stuff for Phoebe's parties in the future : )




If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it


3 comments:

  1. Με ξετρέλαναν οι συνταγές σου. Καλώς σε βρήκα....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kαλως μας ηρθες lolipop-mama!
      ελπιζω να τις δοκιμασεις καποια στιγμη και να αρεσουν και στους αντρες σου :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for finally talking about > "Mini Cupcakes for little Phoebe" < Liked it!
    Also see my page > vikings jersey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...