Thursday, September 13, 2012

What's on the news?




I've just finished cooking the best cake ever!




you may know that I adoooree coconut... I had post the coconut panacotta inn the past and now I made a chocolate cake covered with coconut buttercream!



After I baked and covered my cake I made a banner out of newspaper



It's super easy to make it, it looks really great and it tastes like bounty!



I totally love this cake...



have fun and make a cake : )




If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Helpful info. Lucky me I discoverеԁ your websіte by acсіdent,
    and I'm stunned why this accident didn't came about in
    аdvаncе! Ӏ bookmarked it.
    my web site: shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...