Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Special order for special people



Some weeks ago a friend of mine, ask me to sew her 2 stuffed toys, one for her best friend and one for her best friend’s husband.
I loved her idea and ask her to tell me more about them, so as to make them more personal and unique.


Let’s see… the girl likes the cats I made. She’s also obsessed with the cassettes. So I made a happy kitty with a mixtape!



I used high quality cotton with pink and orange details for the dress


I made her bow with some floral fabric
all of the details on the faces are hand embroidered



I used 3 buttons to make the tape I love the way it came out


He-he she looks proud of her mixtape in that shot




now I present you the kitty’s soulmate!



He’s a black stray cat.


He’s got a big blue bow tie



My friend told me that he’s got a smurf collection so I made him a little smurf

The smurf is totally hand-sewn and I thing it looks funny


Both projects are made with love and I hope they enjoy their new...




...Heartc♥re friends!




If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it

4 comments:

  1. Πρωτότυπη η ιδέα να ράψεις κουκλάκια σύμφωνα με τα γούστα και τις συνήθειες του παραλήπτη, μπράβο!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the groom said...oh my God that's amazing
    thanks a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome "groom" :D
      να ζησετε και να μεινετε ενωμενοι και ευτυχισμενοι :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...