What we need:
1 can coconut milk (400 ml)
500 ml heavy cream
50 ml milk
1-2 tbsp Malibu
100 gr. sugar
7 sheets of gelatin (2.5-g.)
chocolate syrup for serving
1. gather our ingredients and soak gelatine in cool water.
2. Heat the coconut milk, cream, sugar and Malibu in a saucepan over low heat.
3. When the sugar has completely dissolved, add the gelatin and mix well.
4. Serve in ramekins (probably you'll need 8 of them)
5. Let them in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours before serving.
|For easy serving dip the ramekins in hot water for 2 seconds and turned it over on a plate.|