• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Saturday, May 12, 2012

    space invaders pillow


    Some months ago I bought my first sewing machine (hell-yeah)!!!  \m/
    I couldn’t wait to start sewing.  I didn’t have any piece of fabric and I couldn’t go shopping some...  so, when I saw that old red t-shirt I knew what is gonna be my material :D
    the last thing I needed was inspiration, an idea, something….
    then I remembered that guy from “Exit through the gift shop” film. He’s a street artist who  calls his self “Space Invader” !!!

    I made a pattern (it was easy because of the pixels) and I made a lovely pillow


     my little baby girl loved it, too!
    ''OMG! I feel old school vibes all over my head!''




    if you like this post please share it with your friends, i will appreciate it

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...